Well, we made it!
I really want to see Filippa's film from the trip.
Thanks for being so fantastic. You guys are amazing!
So, where do we go from here?
If would be really nice if we could complete the blog.
I have left the days free so that you can write a simple text and we can add some photos and videos.
Follow-up work
Don't forget to write up a journal for the trip.
What did we do? Where did we go? What did you think about it?
For example, do you remember where and when this picture was taken?
and this one?
Then we have the compendium.
Let's have a look at it together!
Finally, how are we going to share the knowledge and experience you have gained from the trip to Ireland with other people?
Friday, 26 October 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Almost there!
I've put out a song from Michael Jackson which says a lot:- Here are the lyrics:- No matter how hard The task may seem Don't g...
-
Today, Friday 31 st we are going to have our first English lesson! I just want to get a picture of your level of English. I will be doin...
-
To look at some tips as to how to learn the language To see why reading novels is important How to study literature effectively Work...
-
Well, we've almost made it through week 37! Phew! Today we have 3 things on the agenda. 1. Wordlist It's about time I got in s...


No comments:
Post a Comment